Construction Management Software / ECM Readiness Assessment
Organizations often struggle to determine if an investment in construction management or content management systems will produce benefits. First we work directly with your teams to understand your systems, how they are leveraged and how documents and content are stored, accessed, routed and approved. Next we determine the capability of the people, processes, systems and organizational culture and determine the steps to make this change. Lastly we document results, recommendations and steps to move forward.
- Site Surveys (Organization, Infrastructure and Business Processes)
- Onsite Workshops
- Summarization and Final Assessment
- Recommendations and Conclusions guidance
Post Implementation Assessment
After completion of an implementation organizations often need to revisit processes and procedures to determine if they can be optimized. Often this is based on changes within the organization, new opportunities or technology changes and advances. We work with your teams to review and assess the effectiveness of the current system, how to optimize it and/or identify opportunities to leverage new technology.
- Review effectiveness of newly deployed solutions and functions
- Identify user acceptance issues
- Document Lessons Learned
- Identify opportunities to optimize the system or how it is used